Today I discovered these delicious baked root vegetable crisps at M&S. Here’s how to make your own:
- Take your favourite selection of root vegetables (I used parsnips, carrots and beetroot).
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
- Slice the vegetables into thin slices (as thin as possible).
- Brush the slices of veg with sunflower oil and lay out on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes - turning halfway through.
- Remove from oven and put onto a cooling rack. The crisps will then crisp up as they cool.
- Sprinkle with salt and eat!